I can't believe my beautiful baby girl is 2!! I love her so much and can't believe the wonderful gifts from God, sometimes they are more than you could ever dream of.
She had a good birthday day, I got her the balloon in the morning with a muffin. Then we all got ready, Darin and I took her to pick out a toy @ Target (cause her Charlie and Lola dolls had arrived in time). Audrey had gymnastics after that and we brought cupcakes. Darin had to go to work after that, but Audi and I had a great rest of the day. We went and she picked out a sparkly pair of sandles. We went to work and saw Sean (the kid I'm nanny for), Audi loves Sean! On the way home we picked up Chick-fil-a for her and Gramma, mommy got a Starbucks. It was a nice night at home playing and having fun just mommy and Audrey! I remind myself to soak this time up, cause she will too soon be all grown up.
Sunday we are going to take her to a bird farm with brother for a little extra birthday fun as a whole family.
2 comments:
We're glad you had such a wonderful birthday, Audrey! I can't believe that she is 2, either! She is growing up too fast!!
Happy birthday Audrey!!
Post a Comment